The new MFJ-226
Graphical VNA Antenna Analyzer covers 1 to 230 MHz, 1Hz resolution. This groundbreaking VNA antenna analyzer -- MFJ-226 Antenna Expert -- delivers OSL calibration and true reactance including its sign from 1 MHz to 230 MHz with 1-Hz frequency resolution!
New MFJ-226 introduces the MFJ Times Technology series of advanced Antenna Analyzers!
Incredibly powerful MFJ-226 is the first and only low-cost handheld VNA (Vector Network Analyzer) to feature OSL(open/short/load) calibration for super accuracy and sign of reactance to positively identify inductive or capacitive reactance. Frequency sweep plots of SWR, Impedance, Resistance, Reactance, Phase Angle, Complex Return Loss, Smith Chart
Single Frequency Mode
Presents an unusually wide range of load information including:
- Impedance Magnitude
- Series and Parallel Impedance (R±jX)
- S11 (Rectangular and Polar)
Generates, displays, captures accurate plots versus frequency of:
- Impedance (Z)
- Resistance (R)
- Reactance (±X)
- Return Loss (S11, dB)
- Phase Angle
- Smith Chart
- SmithChart plot shows S11 magnitude and phase angle over any frequency span you specify.
- 32 memories let you capture screens made in the field for download into your PC via mini USB port for later storage and use.
- You can run OSL calibrations through your test cable or feed-line or at different frequencies and store them for future use.
- The MFJ-226`s compact and virtually indestructible molded case fits your hand perfectly with real back-lit keys that depress to give you tactile feedback.
- Bright 6,35 cm LCD backlit screen is easy-to-read, even in direct sunlight.
|Power|| : ||Use two AA batteries. Use disposable Alkaline or rechargeable NiMH AA batteries (not included)|
|Firmware|| : ||Upgradeable via USB port|
|Dimensions|| : ||B8,3 x H16,5 x D2,5 cm |
|Weight|| : ||264 gram, incl. batteries|
Includes N-to-SO-239 adapter and 122 cm mini USB to USB cable.
Maße und Gewicht sind inklusive Verpackung